15+15 Webinar: Energy Efficiency – Business Models Talk
- Starts:19 April 2023
- Ends:19 April 2023
- Contact person:Lola d’Auribeau
- Contact email:firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
Increasing onboard energy efficiency is a no regret move in the journey to decarbonize the shipping industry, so why is it so difficult to accelerate the adoption of technical and operational energy efficiency measures across the fleet?
In this 15+15 webinar, Octavi Sadó Garriga, Head of Fleet Performance at the Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Center for Zero Carbon Shipping, will present the role new business frameworks could play as an accelerator for Energy Efficiency in a highly fragmented industry with split commercial incentives.
- The potential for reducing 1EJ of energy across the fleet by 2030
- The energy efficiency transformation: from cost leadership to climate leadership
- Current barriers and possible solutions to realize the full energy efficiency potential across the fleet
This 30-minute webinar begins at 12:00 UTC (See your time zone here)
15+15 weekly webinars are a 30-minute webinar which includes a 15-minute presentation followed by a 15-minute Q&A